Check the guide on how to get Emoji Emoticons for Instagram, WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phone.
Samsung release Galaxy Note 3 phone very recently and if you are using stock Android keyboard on your phone, its mostly likely that you smilies, emoji emoticons will not be available on your phone. Using Emoji emoticons will help people to use them in various chat platforms like WhatsApp, WeChat, Instagram, SMS but stock Android keyboard doesn’t support that. That’s why stock Android keyboard alternatives have become more prevalent.
You can have Emoji on your device once you install Handcent SMS app -
- Install Handcent SMS app by visiting the play store on your phone.
- Once installation is complete, launch the app.
- Tap the New Message icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the lightning bolt icon next to the text field.
- Touch Smiley and then choose Emoji.
- You’ll be redirected to the Play Store page of Handcent Emoji Plugin. Install it.
- Once installed, you are ready to use Emoji on your device.
- You can now repeat step 3 through 5 to insert Emoji in your text message.
Do share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn if you liked the article.
Filed in: Guide