Check the guide on How to get Emoji Emoticons on Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone(GT-I9500 or GT-I9505).
Emoji emotions on your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone are hard to find if you are not using stock Android keyboard. But given that alternatives of stock Android keyboard have become famous, people are reluctant not to use the Android stock keyboard. But the question remains how would you enjoy Emoji emoticons on your Galaxy S4 device? Experiment different things, searched in forums but it just doesn’t work.Emoji on Galaxy S4 via Handcent SMS
You can have Emoji on your device once you install Handcent SMS app -
- Download and Install Handcent SMS app.
- Once installation is complete, launch the app.
- Tap the New Message icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the lightning bolt icon next to the text field.
- Touch Smiley and then choose Emoji.
- You’ll be redirected to the Play Store page of Handcent Emoji Plugin. Install it.
- Once installed, you are ready to use Emoji on your device.
- You can now repeat step 3 through 5 to insert Emoji in your text message.
Here is the perfect guide on how you can use Emoji Emoticons on your Galaxy S4 phone -
- Go to Google Play Store and download Kii Keyboard directly on your phone.
- Install the app and set it as your default keyboard.
- Go to Settings > Language & Input > Kii Keyboard Settings > Key Board Plugins.
- Now click on Emoji Plugin and it will install Handcent Emoji Plugin.
Once this is done, go through Instagram and start using Emoji using Kii keyboard. And no matter which applications you use, you can Emoji Emoticons.
Do share with your friends who are using Samsung Galaxy S4 on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Profile.
Filed in: How to